Earplane still improving

I managed to download the Spanish,German and Dutch Xoops distros yesterday. Not the language files, but the complete downloads. Then I had to extract the language files into a new archive and upload that to the server. I still haven’t managed to find the links to the French and Italian files, those languages are a complete mess of random letters, I think :-)

Too bad I have to spend time on this, I’ve made a lot of progress on a new version of ImproBuddy that I hope to have ready for release in a week or two.

This entry was posted in Earplane.com. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.