ImproBuddy is a simple Android metronome that’ll let you add a bass note and/or a chord. You’ve got:
- Tap tempo: set the tempo either using the tap tempo button or the tempo seekbar.
- Subdivision: None, straight, swing or dotted eights.
- Sounds: choose any GM sound for the clicks and instruments.
- Mixer: set the volume of the elements in the mixer window.
- Bass and chord option: The free Lite version will let you add a bass note and a chord using any GM sound, while the full version gives you access to the progression editor, where you can set up any backing chord progression (up to 8 bars).
- The full version is of course without restrictions, while the Lite version is ads-driven, so it requires you to have network access.